Below are the 10 most recent journal entries recorded in the "mandag07" journal:
[<< Previous 10 entries]
so yeah, ive decided that im gonna make this friends only now cuz a lot of people have been reading this who i dont know and commenting n stuff n i dont know who they are...so if ya wanna b added comment :)
x Color : purple
x Food: mashed potatoes
x Day: friday
x Month: hm..good question..december
x Holiday: Christmas
x Car: uh..dunno
x State: Maryland!! well that or florida..but florida has too many hurricanes n such
x Movies: lord of the rings, pirates of the caribbean..and more
x Music: most hiphop
x Actress: Reese Witherspoon and Brittany Murphy
x Actor: Orlando Bloom and Adam Sandler
x Director: dont care..
x Band: none really..
x Boy Band: i used to like nsync
x Pop singer: none really..but jessica simpson has an awesome voice..so does kelly clarkson
x Country singer: dont like country
x TV show: dont watch too much tv..but i like that new show committed
x Favorite people on that show: the two main characters? no!! the clown in the closet is hysterical!!
x Network: mtv..disney..
x Animated show: dont watch animated shows..
x Video game: madden, crazy taxi
x Computer Game: roller coaster tycoon
x Board Game: monopoly..life..i like lots of games
x Card Game: texas hold em
x Animal: dog
x Weather: snow!!
x Temperature: it either needs to be really really hot or really really cold..not in the middle
x Gum: bubblicious and juicy fruit
x Candy: butterfingers and starburst
Current Mood: stressed
hey so i didnt have ne midterms today so i got to sleep in :D so that was cool. and dude yesterday at school there was a fire in the projects across the street so that was cool..not cool that sumones house was destroyed but it provided sum excitement for us lol
so i really dunno wut else to write..i really need to study more for chem midterm 2morrow..and its only 6pm..cool lol :)
well guess im gonna study n "improve my grade" lol
much luv always, manda
Current Mood: stressed
Current Music: usher- caught up
HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL
*1) You spend at least 6 days a week at your school.
*2) You hate your principal and you know where he/shelives.
3) You've shoplifted sometime before in your life...or broke any law for that matter.
4) At one time you almost liked your uniform.
5) The second school is over you look like you justgot out of the video "Baby One More Time."
6) You have a way of making yourself look soo innocent....when we all know you're really not (heeheehee).
7) Good little catholic school angel...or should isay devil!
*8) Parents seem to think you're such a great influence on their child.
*9) You seriously don't know how to shut up.
10) You update the years of the pennies in yourloafers every New Year's Eve.
11) You will never, ever, ever dress in turtlenecks and/or plaid once you hit college.
12) You are the meaning of the saying: "sex is evil,sex is a sin, all sins are forgiven so let's begin!"
13) When you meet people for the first time they knowyou go to catholic school because..."catholic school
girls are crazy!"
14) You know how to tie a tie, but not on yourself.
15) You DON'T wear a cross.
16) You become fixated on meeting or talking to the guy of your dreams (also a catholic school kid).
17) In grade school, your Friday nights were spent at a basketball game at school versus "your big rival."
18) You've put endless amounts of gum underneath a pew during practice for the Christmas pageant.
*19) SCHOOLS WITH SHORTS CAN KISS YOUR KILT.
20) You play field hockey, basketball, AND you like to cheer (but hate cheerleaders)
21) At least two of your friends are named: Katie,Laura, Mary or Maura.
22) Your name has a Catherine, Mary or Elizabeth in it.
23) The first time you saw Saturday Night Live, you didn't see what was so funny about the "Mary Catherine
24) Your first kiss was from a Mike, John or Jim.
25) By the time you hit sixth grade, you had figured how to get yourself in and out of your house without
your parents knowing.
26) At least one of your friends thought they were pregnant in freshmen year of high school.
27) Your mouth was washed out with soap for saying adirty word in second grade.
28) You're blonde, or once were.. naturally or not...
29) You have sworn that you will never, ever send your kids to catholic school.
30) You lie a lot.
31) You drink excessively on the weekend, or whenever you go out.
32) You do dirty things w/ guys every time you have a chance.
33) When you go out, you always plan to hook up.
34) At dances you form an all-girls circle and no guys can take over.
35) You have the best bunch of friends and no one will ever ruin that one.
36) You get to college and find that not everyone thinks it's cute for girls to: (a) burp (b) fart (c)
pick their noses (d) go to class without makeup, clean clothes, shaven legs, or even brushed hair sometimes.
37) You don't know the meaning of the words "work" or "study."
38) You have countless obsessions with guys you've never even spoken to (especially if you're in an
all-girls catholic school) and insist on doingnumerous drive-bys every night.
39) No matter how old you get, you will always refer to your REAL friends as your "villa girls"... or
whatever school you come from...
40) If it's an all-girl catholic school, girls always come before boys when it comes to the important stuff
41) Drinking isn't just a hobby for you -- it's a career... and something to be very proud of.
42) If it's an all girl school-You never had to worry about seeing the boy from the weekend in class.
43) You rarely shaved during the winter and if you did you left it for weekends.
44) You know every excuse in the book as to why you couldn't do your homework.
45) PROCRASTINATION is an art!
46) De-pants-ing is an all school event
47) TOILET PAPERING IS AN ART!!!!
48) You can out-eat any guy you know!
49) We've all been caught drinking at one time or
another, usually at a school dance.
50) "Only the Good Die Young" is a song to live by.
51) Remember whens are your specialty.
52) You are a closet whore.
53) You have no problem joking about being alesbian.
54) You brought an endless supply of green, navy, or maroon knee socks to college with you.
55) You don't remember who your date was for the junior prom.
56) You don't remember who your date was for the senior prom.
57) They said it was a "recieving line"....but you know that it was the nuns' form of the breathalizer.
58) In seventh grade, you figured out how to get guys in and out of your house without your parents
59) Everyone knows everything about everyone else's business!
60) Everyone hugs each other when they greet people.
61) You're obsessed with Dave Matthews
62) You know your teachers on a first name basis
crazy-ass catholic school girls..... ;-) if you were a
public, you just don't know what you missed out on...
haha isnt that great :D so not all of that is true but most are :D
and by the way...got my permit :D
no tests tomorrow...sleeping in..
Current Mood: excited
yeah so i forgot to put this in the last time i updated...ED REED WAS NAMED AP DEFENSVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!! yay!! well i was excited :P 2 ravens in a row..last year ray lewis, this year ed reed :D my day has been made.
well so san diego is out of the playoffs..and so are the broncos which is cool. colts play new england next week and i hope they beat those freakin patriots. and..the jets play pittsburgh and dear god they BETTER beat the freakin steelers. not too caught up on the nfc right now..later for that..so updating who i want to go to the superbowl..falcons n jets..
and im stressing out over dance team...our dance is not gonna b ready in time for next saturday!! half of our team does nothing and the other half is working like crazy! i gotta try not to worry about that this week cuz ill just drive myself completely insane..
anyway..dont really no why im on the computer right now..i should most definitely be studying..a lot..but jeez i needed a break. im so sick of this gay english crap. can not wait til tomorrow is over..im so stressed out over tomorrows midterms..worst part of the week is the stress. i gotta finish studying for am. lit and latin..im not too worried about latin. and after tomorrows tests im going to the mva to go for my permit :D sumthing else to be stressed over. so yeah, im gonna go study for the rest of the evening..
Current Mood: stressed
Current Music: maroon 5- harder to breathe
I'm from MARYLAND.. I'm not from the South nor do I have an accent. and we're not yankees either- we're part of the Mid-Atlantic. I started picking my own crabs at age three, and Old Bay goes with everything. It's soda not pop, and I eat subs, not hoagies. I go to the beach not the shore, and I drink "wooder" not water. And I use that "wooder" to waRsh my clothes. It's DC- not Washington, and I know how to pump my own gas. I scream "O" during the National Anthem regardless of where I'm at. I've looked at the Inner Harbor and wondered if fish really do live in there. I bitch about the increasing toll prices on the bay bridge and despite it being 200 miles away, I gladly take the 4 hour trip. My neighborhood demonstrates the co-existance of African Americans and racist rednecks. South Baltimore seems like a "happening" place to live. 495 and 695 would be better used by the Indy racing circuit, rather by half a million lunatic drivers. I think the Olive Garden has "good Italian food" and before it even came out, I knew the Blair Witch Project was a crock of bullshit, but I did investigate it... didn't you? Pitcher bane seat owen.Weer goon danny oshhun [Put your bathingsuit on. We're going down the ocean] is how to start off the summer!
..... I'm from MARYLAND and there's no place like home.
haha stole from a friend but i luv it!
Current Mood: stressed
ok so now we're not going to reach the beach. and we're all seriously pissed. ok we went last year and we did really good! we came in 2nd place!! and its all cuz of ms hoey. she so hates our team! we get nothing!! surprisingly, we got new tops this year and we actually got to order sweats..but ok, all the other teams get new uniforms like every other year. cheerleading got all this new crap this year..new uniforms..they get new sweats every freaking year..and they got IND cheerleader bags. ok what i dont understand is that we went to OC last year for the competition. cheerleading goes to myrtle beach for nationals every year. and lacrosse is going to DISNEY WORLD for a whole entire week. and we cant go to ocean city 3 hours away for 2 days. does this make ANY sense?? its 3 freakin hours away and its over a WEEKEND!! the cheerleaders get to miss like 2 days of school, and the lacrosse team misses 2 days to go to disney over spring break! i mean come on, its only 2 days in ocean city!! and we're gonna fundraise the fee ourselves!! we all get our own transportation and we're gonna stay in someone's house down there, so WHAT is the big deal?? ahhh its so frustrating
so anyway, today in religion we were talking bout the end of the world. cuz in the book of revelation it talks about how when the end of the world comes you wont be able to tell the seasons apart and there will b all these natural disasters n stuff. and (well this isnt in the Bible but sumone mentioned it) the calendar didnt begin when right after jesus was born..it started in like the year 5 i think it was..and now its 2005..2000 years later. ok so like there was the tsunami in asia n all, it snowed in LA and in mexico and theres supposed to be this huge volcanic eruption thats supposed to send a tidal wave over to the US eastern shore and all...so yeah just a LITTLE scary. and our teacher ms williams was saying that in the old testament, whenever God got mad at the people he sent a flood or a plague or a natural disaster of some sort and she said that 2000 years later all this is happening cuz we're all still fighting with the war n all and killing people and that God is mad cuz 2000 years later we still havent gotten life right yet. and that when Jesus comes he's gonna take the people who are ready to go up with him and that the rest of us will stay here.
so yeah, that's a lot to think about..very interesting and freaky
so tired and i gotta do scarlet letter review questions for a quiz 2morrow n finish up my sharing for tomorrow as well
Current Mood: pissed off
Current Music: ciara- oh
GO RAVENS!!! 2 games down...2 to go.. this was the only time i EVER and will ever want pittsburgh to win! and luckily, they did. 29-24 over buffalo. and currently denver is winning 27-14 over indy and indy needs to WIN!!! and jax and oakland are tied @ 6..and oakland needs to win! if indy and oakland win, we are in the playoffs!! yeah, i know its difficult beings as the stupid broncos are winning..but i can hope.
so yeah, i was at the game today and had so much fun..my hands are still cold! but i yelled really loud even tho it was freezing.
i really dont wanna go to school tomorrow. i was supposed to read like 15 chapters of the scarlet letter which i didnt do, read little women, which again, i didnt do..plan my sharing for thursday, which i didnt do..do some geometry review, which i did some of..and..there was something else...oh yeah, index cards for lit, which i didnt do. so yeah. do ya notice a pattern here? most of this stuff isnt due til like wed or later thank god.
midterms are next week.. lol i luv that smiley! but anyway, midterms are next week! the schedule freakin sux. i have am. lit and latin on monday..spanish on tuesday..chem on wed..and geometry and algebra 2 on thursday..now how much does that suck? the only good thing is a 4 day weekend after that..so yeah
well i think im gonna print out sum info for my sharing on underage drinking for thursday. not too much work.
<3 alwayz, and dont forget..go colts!!! go oakland!!!
Current Music: nelly- heart of a champion
wow so in like an hour n 20 minutes it will b 2005..wow..
so many good times this year in 2004!
-we're halfway through highschool girls!! i can't believe our sophmore year is half over! i <3 all my ind girls!
-wow, this is harder to think about than i thought..so much happened this year..lol. me n kelly had a blast in OC this year..going clubbing for the first time..what an experience..cant wait til this summer!
-REACH THE BEACH WITH IND CHEER/DANCE!! wow guys that was such an AWESOME weekend! 2nd place...hell yeah! that was just sweet!
-summer '04 kicked ass! great times everybody!
-hm..wut else happened in '04?? pin day!! just think, we get our awesome IND class of 2-0-0-7 rings in 10 months! (ok that seems far away but wutever!)
all in all 2004 was an awesome year having so much fun with all my friends and i realized how much you all mean to me and i'm so happy that you're all in my life! i seriously could not live without you all! i <3 u all so much!!
so what will 2005 bring??
-we're gonna b juniors guys!! we get little sisters!! im soo excited bout getting a little sister i cant wait! and we get our awesome IND class of '07 rings!! junior year is gonna rock! (plus we won't have double math nemore..SCORE!!)
-summer '05 is gonna kick ass..dunno why but i say that it will :)
-IND Class of 2005 graduation! i cant believe our big sisters are gonna b leaving in just a few months!
-reach the beach! (well, hopefully!) as long as we get to go this year..we're gonna b awesome!! :)
-my sweet 16! i turn 16 in like 3 months guys!! that's something good about 2005!
-hmm wut else bout 2005..oh yeah, we so graduate in 2 years!!!! hell yea! class of 2-0-0-7! lmao..im such an idiot..
-danzations recital in may..well so far this dance year has been interesting to say the least, and im most definitely looking forward to our recital! :) <3 to all my dancers!
-i better be going to PA this spring to see my bestest friend in the whole world!! :) i <3 u chrissy!!
-and of course, spending time with my awesome friends!! i <3 u all!!
well i think ive just about covered everything that's happened in 2004 and everything thats gonna rock in 2005! if i didnt..well deal with it, i'll add it in JANUARY 1ST!!
GOODBYE 2004..HELLO 2005!!
well this all seems very happy n excited but really, i hate new years.
Current Mood: groggy
Current Music: maroon 5 on new years rockin eve :)
[<< Previous 10 entries]